â¢Download the App and pair the smart phone
1. Long press the power button to turn onï¼Please make sure the battery is sufficient for the first use.
2. Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code on the rightï¼Download and install the appï¼Or in the apple store / Android App Market search for âQ Watchâ Download and install.
3. Open the mobile APP, search and select in the APP device list The device that needs to be bound.
The first step: Turn on the Bluetooth of the mobile phone;The second step is to open the mobile phone "Q Watch" APP, and click "Add Device".
* When pairing, please make sure that the Bluetooth MAC address displayed on the bracelet is the same.
â¢How to connect the smart watch with the phone?
1. Open the Q watch App, switch to the Device page, click Search and Add Device, search and select MK26, please ensure the watch is kept on.
2. Please don't connect the smart watch on bluetooth Setting page of your phone directly.
3. The time, date and language on the smart watch are synced with the connected phone, if you find these data are wrong, please reset the connecting.
"u"â¢How to get notifications on the watch?
1. Please ensure the permissions of App, messages, calls, etc. are allowed when you download the Q watch app for the first time.
2. Open the connected Q watch App to select the option -Reminder Settings from Device Management option.You can set according to your need to allow or not allow the notification of each App here,such Alarm,Sedentary Reminder,Incoming call,or other App message reminder(Facebook,twitter,etc).
3. Please make sure the lock screen, notification center banners are opened and it always (Default) showing the previews, please ensure your phone can get the notification first.
If the watch does not stay connected to receive notifications, please set your phone according to different phone brands.